• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

400lt hot/mash/boil

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zeggie said:
A bit OT, but the ATO decides whether you require calibrated tanks on a case by case basis - it's not a standard requirement. Mainly depends on the size of your business, the size of the vessels, your expected yearly production and whether your fudge up in your applications and don't explain adequately how you will be testing your product.

BTW he's after $7000 for these items if anyone was interested
Is that total or per vessel?

Was considering a Brau 200l, but for less than half the price and twice the Vol, this is tempting... Would just need to buy the trimmings to go with it.

Do it, so I don't buy it and get shot by my wife :lol:
Coffs needs a brewery, Bello is far enough to not be big competition

sp0rk said:
Do it, so I don't buy it and get shot by my wife :lol:
Coffs needs a brewery, Bello is far enough to not be big competition
100% we need a brewery here. So many times have I considered it, just gotta grow a pair and do it! (then try to dodge the wifes bullets)

zeggie said:
A bit OT, but the ATO decides whether you require calibrated tanks on a case by case basis - it's not a standard requirement. Mainly depends on the size of your business, the size of the vessels, your expected yearly production and whether your fudge up in your applications and don't explain adequately how you will be testing your product.

BTW he's after $7000 for these items if anyone was interested
OT but interesting for anyone likely to buy this:

Yep, case by case. I hear some smaller ones get away with recording packaged volume only. If you're small and don't filter into a bright, then it would be unreasonable to expect all fermenters to be calibrated($$$$). Most smaller operations that do filter, only have the 1 x bright calibrated.

hi guys, soz i havnt replied to many of your comments been busy organizing my next brew etc, anyway. I want this push out so im dropping the price to $6,000..... i will not go down lower, since i purchased them brand new for a bit over 9... u can see the receipt etc on inspection. drop by for a beer and have a look at these beauties

Yob said:
for under 10k I'd be going something like

THIS
They cost a tad more than 10k...
I'm paying 10k just on shipping, gst and duty alone.
She arrives early jan :) :)
With conicals and brite! ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1481940528.412068.jpg

Latest posts

Back