3rd Birthday Bash

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Hoges

Do you want to contact Ace and see if he wants to come.

How is the Belgian going, any left? Would love to try some

I can bring a bottle of my Bock if you want to swap

Kabooby :)

I'm sure Ace will be in it. Belgian is being slowly depleted but with much enjoyment. Will bring a bottle with me.

Cheers, Hoges.

Hey Guys I won't be there :angry: it looks like my plans aren't mine untill they're run past the boss !

I may run into Linz on the day as it looks like i'll be in that part of the world visiting RAF personel . <_<

Have fun.

Lagers

Lagers,

you have my mobile number?? give us a buzz when you're down there....just ran it past this boss and a 'catch up' is OK on this end... :huh:

No worries Lagers

I'll have one for you :chug:

or 2, or 3, or 4

Kabooby :icon_cheers:

Well I gone and stuck my foot in my mouth, AGAIN!!!!

I wont be here on the 12th of July........

11th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY...Dang it!!

We'll be in Canberra

Have a great night anyhow guys and gals..take lots of pics, so I can
see what I missed out on..

Our Beloved leader !!!!

Comon Linz shape up

take responsibilty for your group

Pumpy ;)

last year

post_74_1196050943_thumb.jpg

Our Beloved leader !!!!

Comon Linz shape up

take responsibilty for your group

Pumpy ;)
As you may have seen Lagers reply.

...I KNEW he was not going to be there so I pre-planned to be in the ACT on the weekend so He didn't feel left out..!!!! True leadership!!!

If you believe that...Ive got a harbour bridge to sell you...

Dont forget..plenty of pics to really upset us when we get back..but dont get arrested!!!!

As you may have seen Lagers reply.

...I KNEW he was not going to be there so I pre-planned to be in the ACT on the weekend so He didn't feel left out..!!!! True leadership!!!

If you believe that...Ive got a harbour bridge to sell you...

Dont forget..plenty of pics to really upset us when we get back..but dont get arrested!!!!

Linz ,

You will be happy i have phoned up and cancelled your hotel room so you can come to Picton now

Pumpy :)

Anyone else in the area or out of the area ;) thats interested in coming along we will be there around 2:00 on Saturday.

Beers on tap will be Scharers Lager, Burragorang Bock, and there is normally a third beer that changes

Would be good to see some old and new faces

Anyone else in the area or out of the area ;) thats interested in coming along we will be there around 2:00 on Saturday.

Beers on tap will be Scharers Lager, Burragorang Bock, and there is normally a third beer that changes

Would be good to see some old and new faces

Will be there, for a bit anyway as I am driving (unless I can get a bus or a lift).
Will be good to meet you all. See you at 2ish.

Yep, I'll definately be coming, originally thought it was at 7pm due to yahoo reminders but 2 is even better. See you guys in a bit.

Dave.

Thanks guys, was good to meet some fellow brewers and talk beer for a few hours!
I'll have to have you all over for a brew day soon.

Good to meet all the guys

bit chilly on the benches outside the George the VI

nice when we moved inside to the cosy open wood fire .

The Steak pie, peas, mash & Gravy at the Camden Valley Inn takes a bit of beating

Pumpy :)

cheers all for the company.
I Will get into the Leffe tomorrow Hoges ;)
Managed to get home around 10 MP after a little detour down ColoVale/ southern Highlands
Sorry Linz and littles Square forgot the camera...

Agreed. As always, lots of fun.

Looking forward to the case swap. :)

I'm sure Ace will be in it. Belgian is being slowly depleted but with much enjoyment. Will bring a bottle with me.

Cheers, Hoges.

Hey Hoges, enjoyed your Belgian on Sat... certainly warmed me up on a cold Picton day.
You got a recipe? Would love to give it a go.
Cheers mate.
Mick.

Sorry I couldnt make it guys had kid duty as usual hope to see you all soon.
Got too work on the brewery though its coming together

Franko

Back