330ml Champagne Style Beer Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem- those bottles are guaranteed to add at least 5% of extra awesomeness to your beers now!

Damn, I was hoping they'd be thick glass! :(

Anyone keen for small champagne bottles?

Thanks to Mikk for organising the bulk buy. I had to drop into my cousin's at North Strathfield before heading home. The bottles are still sitting in the back of the ute. Let's hope they all made it through the 66km trip! Thanks again.

Thanks Mikk for organising the bulk buy, they were just what we were looking for :icon_cheers:

No problem- hope you get to fill them with some great beers!

An IPA, belgian dark strong, & a saison will make a dent in my (large) pile of new bottles...

If anyone has any they'd like to sell me...I'm all ears!

Anyone seen these available anywhere?

Were they of the 300g ish variety like moo brew or lighter weight?

Cheers,
B

Same as Moo Brew, I believe. I've still got quite a few brand new bottles here packed away carefully in boxes that I'm never likely to use, if anyone wants to buy some?
Bargain price of 50c each.
Mikk.

mikk said:
Same as Moo Brew, I believe. I've still got quite a few brand new bottles here packed away carefully in boxes that I'm never likely to use, if anyone wants to buy some?
Mikk.
OI ! do I get a refund on the difference then? :p
Great bottles btw. Brewed a batch for my bro's 40th. Thy loved the beer and the bottles.

I would love em, if they're postable to hobart :)

Edit: Post would be far preferable, but I could organise a friend to collect at least 60 :) maybe 120 - how crazy did you get when buying :)

mikk said:
Mikk.

I am interested in at least 60 of them, where can I pick them up from?

Me too possibly Mikk (depending where in Sydney you are).

Though it's likely I'm about 3 years too late! Do you still have any lying around I could take off your hands?

I checked the website the other day, they aren't listed anymore.

Maybe I'll email them.

EDIT: Err, were these from Plasdene ?

Latest posts

Back