30lt Bucket

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenour

Reaction score
Hi All,

I found something like this:
http://www.liquorcraft.com.au/afawcs013382...uctdetails.html
on a website a while back and I can't for the life of me remember where it was from!

Pretty much exactly the same, but cheaper!

That's what I'm looking for, no tap or airlock needed. Just a 30lt bucket with measurements marked on the side.

Cheers,

Ken.

Awesome sites guys! It seems if you take 'Home Brew' out of the business name the prices drop by about 2/3rds :p It's the same with aquapoincs, and pretty much any hobby I suppose :p

Heaps of good stuff, I did find a few buckets/pails, but couldn't find one with the measurements on the side :(

To be super low budget, couldn't you get one of the buckets you like and then add the increments by hand? A level surface, a level ruler, a fine tip permanent marker?

You can be eco-friendly and measure it with grey water, or just use whatever the hell you want and use the water for something at the end (like adding napisan and giving the bucket a good soak before use)...

To be super low budget, couldn't you get one of the buckets you like and then add the increments by hand? A level surface, a level ruler, a fine tip permanent marker?

You can be eco-friendly and measure it with grey water, or just use whatever the hell you want and use the water for something at the end (like adding napisan and giving the bucket a good soak before use)...

Meh, sounds like work, I'll just buy the ready made one :p I'm just sure I saw one very similar for about half the price.

Latest posts

Back