28 More Bomb Bottles :(

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was once getting a couple of long necks out of a cupboard to bring to my mates place

Any way the bag I was putting them in gave way and the said long necks hit the ground at my feet and exploded

Unfortunately I was wearing shorts n thongs and my legs were sprayed with little bits of glass

Didn't actually hurt but as you can imagine I was leaking blood from about a million tiny holes

I only received 1 major gash on the top of my shin

SWMBO came running in due to the explosion - she was more than impressed with the mess :p

The next day moving about with all the glass / little cuts was quite painful

Cheers

Last bottle .. facing the bottle down, holding in my left hand, cracks lid with my right hand and WHOOSKA - the bottle slips (rockets) out of my hand, hits the laundry wall about a metre from where I'm standing, leaving a half bottle base size hole in the plaster. I just shut my eyes, clench my bum cheeks and wait for the final consequences.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was once getting a couple of long necks out of a cupboard to bring to my mates place

Any way the bag I was putting them in gave way and the said long necks hit the ground at my feet and exploded

Unfortunately I was wearing shorts n thongs and my legs were sprayed with little bits of glass

Didn't actually hurt but as you can imagine I was leaking blood from about a million tiny holes

I only received 1 major gash on the top of my shin

SWMBO came running in due to the explosion - she was more than impressed with the mess :p

The next day moving about with all the glass / little cuts was quite painful

Cheers

Off topic but i've seen a glass soda siphon (no not a soda stream) shatter into a millon pieces on someone cause they tried to cram too many whipped cream bulbs in one. Not a pretty site picking tiny glass shards off ones chest.

Back