• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

20lt Cubes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdack

Reaction score
I've got 10 x 20lt cubes looking for new homes - cubes have only held demineralised water and have a threaded bung that fits a standard tap you can get from Bunnings.

They don't really owe me anything, so I figure a tallie per cube of your finest or $5 each.

Cubes are available for pick up from the North Shore of Sydney (Frenchs Forest, Chatswood, Manly, North Sydney area).

I'm happy to meet somewhere around the North Shore on the weekend/after work for a dodgy boot swap.

First in best dressed with PM's and quantities, I'll update the thread with what's left.

Cheers!

Forgot the dimensions:

W x D x H - 300 x 300 x 400 mm

They stack up quite well with a "hump" in the base that accommodates the handle and lid of the cube underneath it.

-------------

6 gone, 4 left @ 22:00 14OCT08

Bump!

My original 10 cubes have all found homes, and I've got a couple of tallies out of the mix too. (Thanks Stuster for the Rye, it was very tasty).

If there's interest I can get another 4 to 6 of these cubes but I'd need firm interest by Tuesday night.

Cheers,
Troy.

Latest posts

Back