• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2016 Hops Rhizomes Needed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hushy

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm hoping to get a heap of Rhizomes to plant this year to see if my property will produce good yields of hops. after common varieties to start with, it's the first time I have attempted to grow them but I have 40 acres on a river frontage block so no harm in trying right? Location is inland of batemans bay on the clyde river to give you an idea location and something that might suit me...

anyway if anyone has some for sale when they pull them up soon could you contact me?

or is it a regular thing that people post them for sale in the coming months? I have never really read the for sale forum

Cheers.

The threads for rhizomes on offer usually start popping up around this time of year. None as yet I don't think.

Have a look on the Hops forum too. There is a few of us looking to get some rhizomes this year.

CheekyPanda said:
Have a look on the Hops forum too. There is a few of us looking to get some rhizomes this year.
Is there a separate hop-growing forum, or just the sub-forum here? I'd be all over a hop-growing forum!

Hey Mardoo,

Yeah I guess I meant the sub-forum. If you have questions regarding growing hops, it's a good place to post them. Plenty of people will be able to help you out.

i'm moving my Hallertau and POR and will have lots of rhizomes, around July/august. whats the average price people pay?

Back