2009 Cryer Malt Perth Royal Beer Show Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't really into any of the commercial brews. Indian Ocean pilsner or lager I liked, can't remember which. Tasted a sensational gold winner English Best Bitter! :rolleyes:
Top pick for my day was the Silver AIPA!! :chug:

Yes the Gold winner Bitter was lovely tho I rather drink it on quite balcony from the tap!

I missed all the dark beers!

The Silver AIPA was a cracker, I opened that bottle I wish I held on to it!

Mash Porter
Elmars Maerzen
Ashers Pils
All of Nevs beers
Last Drop lager
There was a decent kolsch there, but not sure who's

There was on AHB t-shirt there also... proudly worn by Merc's Own...

Mash Porter
Elmars Maerzen
Ashers Pils
All of Nevs beers
Last Drop lager
There was a decent kolsch there, but not sure who's
Top commercial beer of show Kolsch ?, that would have been Colonials Im thinking.Katie Im renaming the Best bitter to "Get wrecked on the deck best bitter".Not much left now!
Sinkas, Yeh mate a few missing faces this year, may be they did a good job on them self at the Hilton presentation.I know one brewer who got home a 5am after the Hilton Bash.
GB

Yep found the keys. Hid them in a safe place at 5am :rolleyes:

Where's that pic Katie - Liam and I are waiting.

I hung up the lager end most of the arvo and I must say that there weren't too many beers I didn't like. That 225 was a nice beer. It stood out at that time of the arvo though what it would taste like on a clean palate, I have no idea.

Good to see a 5000% increase in the number of women as well (only about 2 last year.)

Only 362 days until the next one :party:

I think I counted 6 women....

Remember the clown comment Patch?

No photos.... Got some great photo's of you Patch on our dining room floor!

I think this sounds like one of the best comps in the country, I might start putting some plans together with a few guys to come over for it next year.

I think this sounds like one of the best comps in the country, I might start putting some plans together with a few guys to come over for it next year.

Of cause it is... I think we have the best brewers in the country also.

Katie runs and hides.

Come on over kirem :super:

We can even introduce you to the Clown girl and also Barbie from Clancy's. You won't regret it.

Saw your comments about Mash beers Katie. Dan brews really well-balanced beers I reckon - not over the top. First time he disspointed me was on Friday when he didn't bring his girlfriend's sister along like I asked :angry: Almost as dissapointing as you not putting up that photo.

Dining room floor photos? I thought we were outside???

Come on over kirem :super:

We can even introduce you to the Clown girl and also Barbie from Clancy's. You won't regret it.

Saw your comments about Mash beers Katie. Dan brews really well-balanced beers I reckon - not over the top. First time he disspointed me was on Friday when he didn't bring his girlfriend's sister along like I asked :angry: Almost as dissapointing as you not putting up that photo.

Dining room floor photos? I thought we were outside???

The camera is telling me at some point you were inside rolling around on the floor with Lauren.

Wasn't she married to the big Maori bloke? Can't wait to see the pics - send me copies :)

Lauren is dark, petite and ready to lick.... this is who you were rolling around with....

Lauren_002.jpg

Spewing! Thought I got lucky with whoever it is whose name I can't remember. She was cute.

(I have noted your comment down in my black brewers book Neville :angry: )

I think I counted 6 women....

Remember the clown comment Patch?

No photos.... Got some great photo's of you Patch on our dining room floor!
Clown women was from the Magazine "no names".She was hot, I spoke to her about nothing while I fell in love.Apparently her brother is Ronald McDonald. :lol:
GB

Clown women was from the Magazine "no names".She was hot, I spoke to her about nothing while I fell in love.Apparently her brother is Ronald McDonald. :lol:
GB

She even had a clown car! Funny day....

Got a fantastic photo of you and Greg.

Latest posts

Back