2007 Contests

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikem108

Reaction score
When is the next 2007 homebrew contest or is there a list of this years events so some brewing can be planned especially for the high gravity numbers?

Good question Mike

I know that ANAWBS and the NSW state champs are around Sept->Nov entry

There is the Perth beer show but entry + postage could be quite expensive for us east coasters.

Any others? Linz? Trev?

Edit: we're not in 2006 :)

A good one for the wiki, hey :)

cheers ross

I have just received this info from Vicbrew

Vicbrew 2007 is likely to be held on the weekend of October 6th and 7th (subject to suitability with AABC 2007, Wollongong NSW, which is yet to be scheduled).

ANAWBS (Australian National Amateur Wine and Beer Show) will be held in Adelaide again this year in October, with entries closing around the end of September.

More details on this years ANAWBS will be coming out over the next few weeks.

2007 Bathurst Homebrew Competition will be held on Friday 14th and Saturday 15th of September.

Format will be similar to last year. The closing date for entries is 2 weeks prior to the competition date.

Categories and styles will be the same as in previous years.

As proceedings are finalised, will post a link to full competition details, rules and categories.

I have just received this info from Vicbrew

Vicbrew 2007 is likely to be held on the weekend of October 6th and 7th (subject to suitability with AABC 2007, Wollongong NSW, which is yet to be scheduled).

Scotty/Dave,

Is the AABC going to be BJCP sanctioned and to the CORRECT style classifications??

(Love to stir the mash ;) :super: )

and put us down for judging/stewarding or what ever is available to help out

Back