• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

$200 Aldi Smokers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info barls.
I'll have a good look around.
Being fairly new to smoking, what are your thoughts on the two smoke generators I listed?
They both look quite good although a bit pricey.

While I haven't used them but if you ask over on this one there are people that have used both
http://www.aussiebbq.info/forum/
I went with the amazing as it can use pellets as well. Nether was around when I was looking.

brendo said:
Picked up the last one at Croydon for $100 today. Looking forward to firing it up next weekend.

I've seen posts about people getting extra shelves and a seal kit off of eBay but haven't found anything in searches on there - anyone got any leads for me?
You lucky ******* Brendo. Dropped in to Chirnside, Kilsyth and Lilydale - all gone. Helpful bloke at Lilydale even called around to the Gully and Bayswater with no luck. Oh well, next time.

I got a feeling the bloke called Ringwood but not certain. Had you seen them there Dan?

Might have to give them a call. Cheers Ferg.

No, I haven't looked, Cam...just an idea.

I'd love one myself, but instead, my plan is to build a smoke box annex next to my proposed domed pizza oven, joined via a pipe.

I just need to buy a house to locate it all behind...

Cheers Dan.

You know you can store all of that at my place if you need. :D

a bloke at work just told me the Aldi Sommerville ( Vic ) has about 5 of them at $99

You know love, why dont we throw the kids in the car and drive down to the water this weekend.

Just saw one at aldi eastlakes but was going for $169. I bought mine over a year ago for $199 and couldn't be happier.

For those in Newcastle there are 5 or 6 of these at the Cooks Hill Aldi for $129 each (not as good as 100 obviously but still not bad). I grabbed one today. I went to both hamilton and mayfield Aldi's but neither had any on the floor, didn't ask if they had out the back though.

For anyone in Brisbane I picked mine up from Aldi Strathpine for 119 last week, they had quite a few left.

Latest posts

Back