• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

1991 Ford Kf Laser

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkaos

Reaction score
Hi All,

I recently bought a Land Rover Disco so i'm selling my old car. I hope it's ok to advertise car's on here, sorry to the mods if it's not acceptable.

As per the title it's a 1991 KF Laser . It's an automatic 5 door hatch. Has 211,000 k's on the clock and rego runs out mid-june.

Recently had the spark plugs replaced as well as timing belt and battery. Runs well, has an oil leak that will need to be looked into though. When you start the car smoke comes out but is gone shortly after putting into drive.

Looking for $550, pickup at Wahroonga.

Contact me at [email protected]

Pics to come up tonight!

Cheers

I'll swap you 4 Brigalow kits, 3kg of Chinese hops, and a chipped Big Helga glass for it.

I'd keep the Laser and sell the Discovery... :ph34r:

I'll swap you 4 Brigalow kits, 3kg of Chinese hops, and a chipped Big Helga glass for it.

I'll raise you leaking keg, a spare beer hand gun and a few stolen CUB kegs!

Best of luck anyway Clints!

How long does it blow smoke for if it only blows smoke for a short time then that is not a prob...if it continues to blow smoke, then it is a boat ancher.. :ph34r:

I need a car...You coming to my Brass Monkey Meet, ....you could drive it up here... :beerbang: oh...rego... :angry:

How long does it blow smoke for if it only blows smoke for a short time then that is not a prob...if it continues to blow smoke, then it is a boat ancher.. :ph34r:

I need a car...You coming to my Brass Monkey Meet, ....you could drive it up here... :beerbang: oh...rego... :angry:

Sold on it eBay for last night for 500 bucks.

Cheers

Clint

Wow!

Your gunna need a bigger ute for ALL those bucks! :p

FLATBED_BUCKS_03.jpg

And probably a bigger yard, no?

I'd be keeping the laser. I had a Land Rover, its why i now drive a hilux!

Scotty

Isn't this subforum for selling of brewing gear, hence the subforum description (which might need the word 'brew' added to reduce uncertainty)?

I agree with the Hilux sentiments

I've got an electric whipper snipper for sale.

Well while we're at it, I've got 4 VP Calais rims going. I'll even take the 4 Brigalow kits, 3kg of Chinese hops, and a chipped Big Helga glass for em' :D

Nah, **** it. I'll have that honey Chappo posted, I ain't feedin' the bitch though.

I think I've had enough to drink tonight :unsure:

Back