18 Gal Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g brewer

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have an 18 gal., keg for sale. It is in good condition and has not been converted. I would like $110. Don.

i like how you included your location and pictures.

Hello Mike E , I am sorry I do not have a picture, I did say i am in Adelaide though.

I have finally been able to fost a pic. I have two kegs available now.

P1120515.JPG

they make an awesome kettle :icon_chickcheers:

Hi

Just a quick question about this style of keg, I have seen some of these for sale without the screw in bung in the side, can you still get these bungs as I am keen on converting one of these to boil in etc.

Cheers

C.B.

Captian, I have not seen the ones without the side hole, I uderstood it was necessary to fill and to steam clean through.
On the bungs, they are available from wine makering supply outlets. They are solid silicone with a 10mm taper. I paid $7 for mine I use one in my boiler and I fit it inside small tapered end facing out . Good luck. Don.

Hi

Just a quick question about this style of keg, I have seen some of these for sale without the screw in bung in the side, can you still get these bungs as I am keen on converting one of these to boil in etc.

Cheers

C.B.

Gday cb, if you haven't got the tools it wouldn't be much for your local eng workshop to bung up the hole with some stainless, see here http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum//ind...33423&st=40

cheers

Dave

Back