• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

12 litre kegs wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uckers

Reaction score
Forgot to mention I in Adelaide.. Would still be interested if anyone elsewhere has any of these kegs theyre happy to part with

I have two of these that I don’t really use but am in NE Victoria (often go to Melbourne though), not much help to you unless you want me to send them via courier/post.

I have two of these that I don’t really use but am in NE Victoria (often go to Melbourne though), not much help to you unless you want me to send them via courier/post.
G'day, cheers for the reply. If they are the same as mine and in good nick I would be interested. Do you have a picture of yours? How much do you want for them? If you're able to estimate a shipping fee I would be happy to discuss it further..
Cheers...

hello Coxy. I am Uckers. something has happened to my original account and I cant log in. Ive had to open this new account to try and get back in contact with you to talk about these kegs. sorry for the mess around but if you see this can you please contact me under this name..

Latest posts

Back