Yay!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers YB. Sounds good. Cascade hops with a Cascade kit, sounds like they were made for each other.....

O said:
Can someone explain left-handed mugs to me, for drinking from. They were on a gift registry for a family member's wedding last year. No joke.

They're the same as the right handed ones except you hold them in your left hand. Be prepared to pay a little more for them though :p

I'm left handed and never had a problem with can openers....Right handed scissors are an entirely different matter though <_<

theyre the same but the logo/picture is on the other side so everyone else can see it when you hold the mug and not just you. make sense to me?

edit: but that only works with your favorite football team mug. if its plain, effed if i know

Im a lefty, would not have it any other way.

Buy a MagiCan, they are faster, work better, and last forever.

Everyone is actually born right handed.

Its only the best of us that get over it................... :)

I checked with Paul at Coopers and apparently ring pull cans aren't in the pipeline. They have researched the concept but cost was prohibitive.

Am I the only one spotting a lot of lefties in here?? Add me to the list.

Oddly enough I do most tasks as a rightie would. Can opener, cutting food during a meal (although I use my left hand as my knife hand when I'm prepping), scissors, plus all power tools, actually it only seems to be writing that I use my left hand for.....Perhaps I am ambidextrous after all??

Write, left
Eat, left
scissors, right
can opener, right
guitar, right (cheaper and more models available)
golf... left/right, depends on who's lending me the clubs... can't play for shit so that makes me ambidextrous in that field
snowboard, goofyfoot

I love those left handed screwdrivers though. Awesome.

Write, left
Eat, left
scissors, right
can opener, right
guitar, right (cheaper and more models available)
golf... left/right, depends on who's lending me the clubs... can't play for shit so that makes me ambidextrous in that field
snowboard, goofyfoot

I love those left handed screwdrivers though. Awesome.

Ambidextrous is when you can use either for anything I thought. There's another term for doing stuff all mixed up, like, but i'm not about to G@*gle it.

Write left
Scissors left
Eat right ... except for spoon which is left
Throw right
Tennis left
Cricket/golf right ... but avoid it like the plague
Football left (but w/ foot not hand :rolleyes: )

... my Mum says I'm special, and who am I to argue?

We are trialling ring-pull lids and hope to make the change some time in the next year or so. In the mean-time you can purchase can openers that cut in from the side and I believe they can be used either right or left handed.

Translation...

'Frank Akers said:
We don't give a rats arse about your left handedness.

It'll cost too much money for us to add ring pull lids.

ADAPT!!

Cheers,

Frank Akers

Home Brew Advisor

Coopers Brewery

Adelaide, SA

But we can only hope thats not the case. I'd like ring pulls too :)

Latest posts

Back