• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB Kegging Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bennigan

Reaction score
Hey guys, just getting into kegging now.
I'm after:
2 x 19L kegs
co2 and regulator
taps, disconnects, lines for 2 kegs

Pretty much everything to setup a 2 keg fridge.
I'm located on the Central Coast, NSW, 2250.
Cheers

What is your aim and budget?

You could be shooting for this:
KeezerSortaDone.jpg

Or this:
kegerator_side.jpg

Or something in-between

Check out the sponsors of this site, some great deals to be had

Bizier said:
What is your aim and budget?

You could be shooting for this:
KeezerSortaDone.jpg

Or this:
kegerator_side.jpg

Or something in-between
The second option, thinking of something cheap.

Site sponsors are companies up in the top right of the website.

I am actually on gumtree right now looking fridges to get myself back up and brewing again.

If you can, get a decent tap. You might be able to get a great second-hand tap like a Perlick 525ss as newer models with flow retrictors etc come out.

I am a fan of owning gas outright. You could look into the extinguisher thing, but I can't comment on it.

You will want a long shank to go through the fridge insulation.

I am a big fan of the FFL/MFL threaded pushfit adaptors, I am sure you can get no-name ones from ebay cheap if you know your exact line diameter. I got JG ones, but they are expensive.

I regret not setting up more elegant lines in my last setup, so this time I am going to plan it so that it is nicer to use. I also regret using the cheap chrome/brass hosetails on my shank, they corroded. At least my diet was high in essential chromium, copper and zinc. This time I will use an elbow on the back of the shank so I can tuck my coiled lines somewhere less obstructive. I probably left the fridge slightly open a few times because beer lines were pushing it back open.

Latest posts

Back