Who Is Drinking Tonight?!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant see any other way to prepare for Monday than sinking a few schoonies of the schwartzy!
I have a Cider, Landlord and Pilsner in primary... I will pace up and down until they are ready. :icon_drunk:
Damn my impatience...

Had an alpha and home brew pils.

Felt considerably well this morning which was a shock. I guess finishing up early ain't such a bad thing.

Nothing I have compares to humuluses concoction, that was brilliant

Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA here :icon_chickcheers:

Enjoying a few.
Hoegaarden, a toucan Canadian/Euro lager and finishing off now with a Vienna Lager

Enjoyed an American wheat and polished off an American brown both were just awesome .

Leachim

just finished a growler of dark knight with the father in law, looking for something else

Yep! I was at Bangor Tav drying out there kegs of Monteiths Doppelbock Winter Ale as my misses kicked me out of the house for a baby shower, good excuse for a beer if I ever heard one!

had a Fosters, a few SN Torpedo and now a homebrew Dortmunder (BCS), may even have a few knowing that the Italian GP is on

taking it easy tonight 'cause i was naughty last night!

Had a gig at the local pub, rocked the house, then spent the next two or so hours after we finished, drinking with the duty manager pulling us free beers.
Got in just before 4am, a few waters and beddy byes...

Woke up with the dreaded "reverse" hangover.....

you know the ones, feel great at breakfast, only to slump into full blown hangover mode in the early arvo. Worse than a "regular" hangover. Atleast with those you know your days at least gonna start getting better any time soon.

I hate them when the creep up on me....

Having a few quiet ones of my tapped ANZAC Ale - BB Malt (aus) and Nelson Sauvin (NZ).
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!

Lucky buggers. Damm you shift work! Hour an 45 to go then I'm into an Aussie ale!

Latest posts

Back