Where To Buy Hop Rhizomes?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd get onto them ASAP. They should offer a refund or maybe replace? Mine arrived two dats after said they were sent

?

Bugger man

If not, let mine grow and I'll send you a piece (unfortunately that will be this time next year!!)

Diggers are Awesome to deal with, it probably wouldnt have been there fault, it's probably been sitting in a couriers storage shed the whole time, I've used them for years along with my Grandmother, and we've never had a problem, I've even had them replace an apple tree that died 2 years after they gave it to me, which im pretty sure was my fault anyway.

Just give them a call, they'll even help you with drama's on other plants if you email them photo's of pests and fungi's on the plants.

Just a happy Diggers member :)

Bizenya said:
I'd get onto them ASAP. They should offer a refund or maybe replace? Mine arrived two dats after said they were sent

?

Bugger man

If not, let mine grow and I'll send you a piece (unfortunately that will be this time next year!!)
Sorry I should highlight I have had the same experiences with diggers - very happy to assist if plants are not 100%

Sorry for not just editing- can't seem to do it on my iPad?

Back