West Gippsland Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piste

Reaction score
Any clubs in west gippsland, we are about midway between Dandenong and Phillip Island, only one local HB and he uses no name kits and white sugar, reckon my horses could piss a better tasting brew.
I checked google and a few other places and found nothing, even someone, or two, so we could get together and improve our technique.
I only, so far, use kits and bits, mainly LME and hops, but would love to talk to someone face to face about AG.
Cranbourne, Narre Warren, Berwick, Pakenham, Drouin, Warragul gives a general idea of location.
Thanks, I hope!!!

G'day Piste. Happy to talk to you about AG and all things brewing. PM me if you feel the urge. I've got a couple of mates in Lang Lang/KooWeeRup. More than happy to take a drive.

Regards, John :D

Thanks John, I will catch up but it won't be this side of Easter, too much to do and no time to do it all in.
Lucky me has to shift half a dozen horses around the state over the Easter break, I really hate moving the buggers and it costs a heap too, could be better spent on HB <_<

Back