Weihenstephan Hefe On Tap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winkle

Teach a man to fish and play golf, and you'll neve
Reaction score
From the International Beer Shop in Perth.
The Weihenstephan Hefe Weissbier is now available on draught!

I know, calm down everybody... the venues holding this most sacred of beers are, The Flying Scotsman, in Mt Lawley and Moondyne Joe's, in Fremantle.

So get to one of these fine establishments and try the World's best wheat beer, on TAP!

You lot are spoilt over there, we're lucky to find little critters on tap! :(

The Weihenstephan Hefe Weissbier is now available on draught!

I know, calm down everybody... the venues holding this most sacred of beers are, The Flying Scotsman, in Mt Lawley and Moondyne Joe's, in Fremantle.

So get to one of these fine establishments and try the World's best wheat beer, on TAP!

Dirty rotten lucky Bastards!

mmm and 'the Scotsman is on the way home too...

(might be an early knock-off today)

What the hell is going on in WA??

I wonder who the distributor is....and whether they want to head across the Nullarbor...?

OK, I found the distributor - Phoenix Beers. Their Victorian number is a mobile :blink:

mmmwwwahhh haaaaa haaaa awesome :chug:

going there for lunch!

I'm almost certain you can get Weihenstephaner on tap at Lambsgo Bar in Collingwood. I seem to remember my housemate buying me a rather large glass of it in the shady hours of the morning...

Could be wrong though!

What the hell is going on in WA??

I wonder who the distributor is....and whether they want to head across the Nullarbor...?

OK, I found the distributor - Phoenix Beers. Their Victorian number is a mobile :blink:

Phoenix are owned or have a business association with IBS.

I've got a buck's night tonight. I'll see if I can influence the direction of our party towards the Scotsman.

I'm interested to see what they charge for the stuff.

10 bucks a pint.... and they dont even put it in a weisse glass.....

Managed to get 4 pints on new years eve at hte Paddington Ale House, and somehow from the beginning of the night to the end it went from 10 to 11 dollars a pint... Much fresher on tap.... Glorious

Back