• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: STC 1000 asap (vic)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewdoug

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im hoping someone might have a couple i these they dont need or at least 1. I ordered 2 from ebay for my new herms build that have not turned up and really need the get some brews on this weekend.
Alternatively is there anywhere in Melbourne you can buy these? All the ebay suppliers seem to be in Sydney.
Thanks

I've got an unwired one new sitting on my desk that I can part with. I'm in Ferntree gully, give me a call if ya want

not a fan of the keg king units plus their $75 and i would still need to re wire for what i need

brewdoug said:
not a fan of the keg king units plus their $75 and i would still need to re wire for what i need
:unsure: erm.. dont you just want to plug a fridge into it?

Erm... no. As i said in the original post they are for my herms build, so are being used to control my 3600w elements. Plus im making a custom control panel so need to wire them up differently

I'm sure your all over it but for the sake of keeping another brewer alive to brew another day.

100% you know what amperage's your going to playing with? Got your high amperage relays sorted ect?

Feel free to tell me to piss off your good, just seen a few do some pretty extraordinay wiring of late :D

Piss off!
Nah seriously thats good advice. I did realise recently that the stc1000's are only 10a and my elements are 15a, so will be putting in some bigger relays.
People do need to be careful with this stuff as it can be very dangerous.
Im confident in my wiring, that being said its not really legal so if my garage burns down in a freak accident my insurance company dont need to know about this...

Back