• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

(wa) Basic Ag Rig For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daanmuller

Reaction score
Heads up WA Brewers looking to go to a AG Setup.

1x 50L Boil Keggle - $50
1x 40L Esky Mash Tun - $50
1x Nasa Burner c/w High Pressure Regulator - modified for the Boil Keggle - $70 (notice the regulator goes to 11 - yes spinal tap)
1x 9.6kg propane tank (3/4 full) - $25
1x Grain Mill (2.5kg Hopper) - $200
1x 10 Plate Wort Chiller - $60
4x 30L Fermenters with Airlocks and taps (1 still being used, a Dunkelwiezen in 2ndary) - $20 each or $70 for all 4
1x Beer Filter modified for gravity feed from fermenter to keg - $50
1x Super Bottle Capper - $10

Or take the lot for $550.00 - obo

IMG_1091.JPGIMG_1092.JPGIMG_1093.JPGIMG_1094.JPG
IMG_1095.JPG
IMG_1096.JPG
IMG_1097.JPGIMG_1098.JPGIMG_1099.JPG
IMG_1100.JPG
IMG_1101.JPGIMG_1102.JPG

I prefer to sell it all at once, but first come first serve basis.

I am located in Subiaco, WA. Pickup or arrange your own courier please. Will delivery within city limits of Perth if required

Daan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming soon up for sale in April
4x Corny Kegs - $60 each or 4 for $225
1x Fridge (holds 6 Corny Kegs). The fridge (recently painted) is fitted with 3x door taps. - $400 Complete
- All the disconnects required to operate 3 kegs
- MicroMatic Gas Regulator
- Beer lines and Gas Lines to run 4 kegs

1x Bar fridge modified to hold 30L fermenter.

great set-up at a good price for those in need of gear. Daan, why are you selling mate, I hope because you have a brand new shiny brewery on it's way ;)

great set-up at a good price for those in need of gear. Daan, why are you selling mate, I hope because you have a brand new shiny brewery on it's way ;)

I am selling the rig because I am moving to the States in April. However I do have a nice new shiny setup waiting for me in South Carolina. looking to step up to a 100L conical as well.

This rig has served me well and very easy to use.

The mashtun has a dead space of .3 litres and I consistently hit my planned OG. at a efficiency of 78%

Cheers

Daan

I am selling the rig because I am moving to the States in April. However I do have a nice new shiny setup waiting for me in South Carolina. looking to step up to a 100L conical as well.

This rig has served me well and very easy to use.

The mashtun has a dead space of .3 litres and I consistently hit my planned OG. at a efficiency of 78%

Cheers

Daan

thank god for that ;) whats the price on the plate chiller mate, not sure if I missed it in the list??

1x 50L Boil Keggle - $40 - SOLD
1x 40L Esky Mash Tun - $50 - SOLD
1x Birkco 20L SS Hot Liquor Tank - 2500watts - $50 - SOLD
1x Nasa Burner c/w High Pressure Regulator - modified for the Boil Keggle - SOLD
1x 9.6kg propane tank (3/4 full) - $25 - SOLD
1x Grain Mill + 2.5kg Hopper - $160 - SOLD
1x 10 Plate Wort Chiller - $60 - SOLD
4x 30L Fermenters with Airlocks and taps (1 still being used, a Dunkelwiezen in 2ndary) - $20 each or $70 for all 4 - SOLD
1x Beer Filter modified for gravity feed from fermenter to keg - $50 - SOLD
1x Super Bottle Capper - $5 -SOLD

All gone folks. Stay tuned next week for a few ranom items ranging from 1/2kg of cascade, saaz and few other bits and bobs useful around the brewery.

Cheers

Back