• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Too many 500ml Swingtops in stackable crates- Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll definitely grab some more when I can organise to get over that way next. I will ping you.

reedspacer said:
Hi Rotor,

I still have 4 Hacker crates left (yours are put aside batz!) and heaps of milk crates available...
Hey mate, have you still got these? Need to head down your way on the 28th, any chance of collecting then?

Batz

Down for BABBs that night Batz? Belgian and farmhouse ales night, Coorparoo bowls club.
PM me if you need any cheap new 25lt cubes,

Cheers,
Smokomark

smokomark said:
Down for BABBs that night Batz? Belgian and farmhouse ales night, Coorparoo bowls club.
PM me if you need any cheap new 25lt cubes,

Cheers,
Smokomark
Oh, no good will come of this.

Thanks again reedspacer! Anyone wanting 500ML swingtop bottles ever get some of these - they really are perfect.

stevonz, he had plenty when I picked up some more last night.

Hey all,

Yep I still have approx 11 Hacker Crates and 15 milk crates full of bottles. Price still $15 and $8 respectively.

Holding 2 now for you Batz......

Camp Hill Pick up...

Hi reedspacer,

I'm keen to take 5 milk crates? I'll send a PM with details.

I'll be there soon!

Bump...

Heaps of bottles available again. Hacker crates and in plain milk crates...

Got any empty Hacker crates mate? I've got more bottles than I have crates to put them in, would be nice to get the rest of the collection into matching HP crates.

Hi Gibbo,

Unfortunately I am in the same boat as you Gibbo, too many bottles and not enough crates.. I have excess stacked in milk crates. I could sell you the empty crates, but the best I could do there would be $15 each. Same price I do for the Full Crates. Sorry mate but the Hacker crates are like gold....

I'll take 2 of the Hacker crates if you still have some. I'm in Carina so can pop over & collect them whenever it suits you.

Latest posts

Back