The pic thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
Lets start a picture thread.

Pictures can be off anything (within forum rules)
Preference for pictures you have taken.
Each picture should have some relevance to the prior. The idea is to see where we end up, which will be no where near the starting point.

IMG_0095_zpse970b9a1.jpg

Truman said:
<<pic snip>>

A very cocky cat..am I doing it right???
The idea is to follow on from the previous pic. So the hen is a follow on from my cat (not sure how it's related, maybe pet?), and your one should be a follow on from the hen.

Say your one followed from mine being a cat, you have a cat but introduced a dog, also riding and I guess sunglasses. So the next are dog, riding or sunglasses related.

QldKev said:
The idea is to follow on from the previous pic. So the hen is a follow on from my cat (not sure how it's related, maybe pet?), and your one should be a follow on from the hen.

Say your one followed from mine being a cat, you have a cat but introduced a dog, also riding and I guess sunglasses. So the next are dog, riding or sunglasses related.
Lets not forget the cool element Ive also introduced into the game... :D

EDIT: Nice sharp picture of your cat BTW Kev.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Something worth looking at
yep that's a pass, if you we're wearing sunnies in that you would be gettn some..... Ummm. cat. ( gotta be careful had a post deleted ). ..cheers..spog...

Oh, ok then.
The man at the pet store assured me he was a just big pussycat.
Could never get him to use the scratching post or litter tray however.

38fd8604-d9c5-4160-89e2-5fb6035e3bc8_zps862ae75a.jpg

From fruity dog in a dress who thinks he's a cat to...

A fruity drink......

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back