The Other Big Brewing Upgrade...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lecterfan

Yeast, unleashed in the East...
Reaction score
So I bit the bullet and instead of relying on the crumpled and stained photocopied version of John Palmers scripture (that I managed to covertly download and print off over 5 years ago in my role under Government contract...now THAT was taxpayers money well spent), I finally bought the 3rd edition!

Here I was hoping for an end to all the bewilderment that the non-chemist white belt-AG brewer experiences for the first ??? however many brews...haha

Anyway, what a ripper of a book...very pleased to see the inlcusion of metric measures smattered throughout.

Cheers to you all, and lets hope that in conjunction with this site that I might actually make a decent AG beer before he releases the 17th edition.

G,DAY (sorry caps lock off now) apparently some details have been left out of the online version to encourage people to buy the book,some day i will get the book and reread it,a bloody good read indeed....cheers....spog...
So I bit the bullet and instead of relying on the crumpled and stained photocopied version of John Palmers scripture (that I managed to covertly download and print off over 5 years ago in my role under Government contract...now THAT was taxpayers money well spent), I finally bought the 3rd edition!

Here I was hoping for an end to all the bewilderment that the non-chemist white belt-AG brewer experiences for the first ??? however many brews...haha

Anyway, what a ripper of a book...very pleased to see the inlcusion of metric measures smattered throughout.

Cheers to you all, and lets hope that in conjunction with this site that I might actually make a decent AG beer before he releases the 17th edition.

Or it could be that the free version is the first revision, and the latest book is in the 3rd revision

Back