Tennis is irritating

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, there are tennis courts at the end of our street where fine bronzed fit people hammer away for hours and long may they do so.

However I'm currently banned from the lounge room as SWMBO is watching the tennis. I don't know how to start a poll, but FFS what is the worst?

Female tennisers screaming "Woo, woo, woo" on every stroke or:

The bogan choir led by a fat tuneless megabogan:

"

bogan, bogan

bo GAN ,,,,,,bo GAN

bogan, bogan

bo GAN .....bo GAN

"

The movie "Idiocracy" was set too far in the future.

The only time I wanna hear a smoking hot chick groan while playing with balls is in my bedroom

Au contraire. Smokin hot ladies can do whatever they want.

All the time.

As for tuneless bogans - I went to the liverpool vs melbourne victory football (soccer)match and the creativity of the main chant was astounding.

Liver-pool
Liiivapool
Liverr-pool
Liiiivapool

'C'mon you re-eds' was the other one but the first was creative writing and singing genius. The second was just clever.

I've so far managed to completely avoid the tennis, it's the cricket thats creeping into my peripheral that is getting to me. Yesterday I went for a haircut and the cute hairdresser chick asked me if I knew the score in the cricket! I said 'cricket? Who's playing?' Apparently it's England and Australia.

I went to the cricket once, sat in 35C heat drinking shit beer out of a plastic cup until I passed out, it was the best thing I could have done.

Apologies to any cricket fans in here, but I find it about as entertaining as paint drying.

For a really exciting experience I prefer .

Actually I can do that shit although I'm not hitting all the notes nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tennis is like orgies - much more fun to play than to watch.

Only the British could have invented a game quite as earthshakingly dull as cricket. It lasts for 5 days and usually ends in a draw. And you can forget this 20/20 stuff as well. It could be 1/1 and it would still bore me to tears.

No surprise here. The poms have to win at something and a draw is close enough for them

Airgead said:
Tennis is like orgies - much more fun to play than to watch.

Only the British could have invented a game quite as earthshakingly dull as cricket. It lasts for 5 days and usually ends in a draw.

I have a brother who is blind.
He loves female tennis.
Says he has no idea what is really going on, nor does he want to know.
He just enjoys listening to it and using his imagination.

manticle said:
Au contraire. Smokin hot ladies can do whatever they want.

All the time.
And they generally do.
All the time.

Early on in life, they cotton on to the fact that a male's body and wallet follow his steering column for the most part.

ed: grammar

Back