Sunshine Coast Brew Club

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't you all forgetting someone? <_<
Jason started all this hullaballoo (See Post 1). Where is he???
You can stay with us on your trips to The Coast Andrew. I'll drink your wheaties. :lol:

:beer:

TidalPete said:
You can stay with us on your trips to The Coast Andrew. I'll drink your wheaties.

I drink and make Wheat beer also, not often enough, but for the day I will have a Belgian to give you 'Wobble Boots" at 8.2% :party: neck-oil, Yum, I am in training right now. :rolleyes: Next pint please.

I also have a spare single and a double bed, first in

TidalPete said:
You can stay with us on your trips to The Coast Andrew. I'll drink your wheaties. :lol:

:beer:
[post="127657"][/post]​

Can't we all stay there?
Banjo too? :super:

Batz

Batz said:
TidalPete said:
Aren't you all forgetting someone?
You can stay with us on your trips to The Coast Andrew. I'll drink your wheaties.

[post="127657"][/post]​

Can't we all stay there?
Banjo too? :super:

Batz
[post="127696"][/post]​
Sure :) My boxer Zeus would love it, I also have a caravan in one of the 3 sheds.

Oh Yeah! Sunshine Coast Beer Swap Wobble Meet. Brilliant!

I'll bring some Lunatic Landsborough Soup too. Why don't we have a tasting comp? It'd be fun, we could have a few sips here and there and I can guarantee that I won't win! But it's not all about being the winner, but how you played the game :beerbang:

Caloundra is cool for me - I'd go anywhere really to drink beer and talk brewing. As a matter of fact I'm off to talking brewing in the shed with my dogs.

InCider.

InCider said:
I'll bring some Lunatic Landsborough Soup too.
[post="127699"][/post]​

:blink:

Batz

Sadly I will have to cancell the meeting at my place :) as I have been asked to attend The Dreaming Festival next weekend :) We COULD have the meeting at the case swap in July <_< just an idea. The swap is still on, should be good.

Some Sunny Coast brewers would not be in the swap Bindi. Don't really think I have the room here, the Pussers is a great venue, how about another week end.

Just keep this thread alive after talking to Tidalpete and Screwtop today
Perhaps later this month at the cave if all works out

Pete had some good names worked out for the club,cheers Pete no way had I even thought of that yet

Batz :ph34r:

Just keep this thread alive after talking to Tidalpete and Screwtop today
Perhaps later this month at the cave if all works out

Pete had some good names worked out for the club,cheers Pete no way had I even thought of that yet

Batz :ph34r:

The 'Bat Cave' or the 'Pussers Tavern' either way works for me :party: .
Sorry i could not be with you guys today but I was mashing [ as you do :p ] the mash went great, the boil was slower then normal :( trouble with the gas reg, got it sorted now.

Latest posts

Back