State Of Origin 2010

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now now chap its not to late for you to come out of the closet we will all still suport you :) i bleed blue, piss blue and shit blue and can not wait till wednesday old boy

Now now chap its not to late for you to come out of the closet we will all still suport you :) i bleed blue, piss blue and shit blue and can not wait till wednesday old boy

:lol:

So just remind me... when did you blue poofs last win??? :p

who really gives a shit, after all it takes a melbourne team to show all you canadians how to win premierships :D

salary cap my arse, the canadians just hate to be shown how a real team plays

So, its that time again and im gonna put the call out for a bet on this years series for QUEENSLAND to win again, putting feelers out there for NEW SOUTH WALES supporters that want to have a $50 Voucher on the series????????? :unsure:

FATZ?????????

CB :icon_cheers:

Just sitting back here, biding my time and holding my tongue. But it's Monday, so time to send the forwards in.

clean brewer Posted May 22 2010, 03:30 AM
So, its that time again and im gonna put the call out for a bet on this years series for QUEENSLAND to win again, putting feelers out there for NEW SOUTH WALES supporters that want to have a $50 Voucher on the series?????????

FATZ?????????

We may as well make this a standing bet hey CB! Craftbrewer needs the business! But if anyone else from NSW wants a piece of CB - by all means take CB up on his challenge. I'll stand aside.

Chappo Posted May 21 2010, 11:28 PM
pffffft! ALL NSWelshman are poofs especially that FatzG fella

He still loves me ! :p

peas_and_corn Posted Today, 12:28 So it's Qld vs NSW this year?
ignorance.jpg

As if this supid game of flogby leegue inst bad enough on the weekends,,,,, here comes a round of it in the middlle of the week.

Go Geelong cats, now they play the real football.

Well, since no-one has taken me up on my offer for the bet, ill continue my bet with the legendary Fatz, thanks Fatz.... :beerbang: I look forward to another $50 Voucher buddy...

CB

state_of_origin_1.jpg

Well, since no-one has taken me up on my offer for the bet, ill continue my bet with the legendary Fatz, thanks Fatz.... :beerbang: I look forward to another $50 Voucher buddy...

CB

stupid.jpg

Nah, easy money !

Back