Show us your cooler bag

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent cooler bag. Something I can put a six pack or 4 large bottles in to take to a brew club meeting, a BYO restaurant, friends house for a few drinks etc.

Must have....

A decent long strap handle for carrying over the shoulder and a small handle for carrying by hand.

Decent insulation, not just a layer of that silver stuff bonded to a fabric outer layer. Some insulation in between would be good.

Leak proof so I can put some ice in during summer, although ice bricks would probably do.

Room for a couple of glasses would be an added advantage. But not too big that my beers fall over and the yeast gets stirred up clouding my beer.

Outer side pockets for keys, phone, smokes, wallet, for picnics or beach outings.

Stylish and modern in a colour that goes well with my clothing and doesn't clash with any of my outfits.

Anyone got a decent cool bag they are happy with? I see them as an important piece of equipment in the home brewers arsenal.

Those cargo models look like they're the go. Will check them out. Thanks mate.

got mine from katmandu. big enough to hold a 9L keg.

Black Devil Dog said:
I've got one similar to blue one on the left, can't beat it. Hard plastic inner, a couple of pockets for keys bottle opener etc and no zips to seize up. Got mine at Anaconda, (I think) but seen similar ones at Bunnings.

http://www.californiainnovations.com/coolers/frontpage.html
Hard plastic inner seems like the go, at least it wont leak.

Didnt think to check out Anaconda or Rays. I thought they would only sell eskies and waecos, engels etc. Will check them out, cheers.

Latest posts

Back