• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Selling Everything - Kegs, Taps, All Grain Equip, Etc.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Pok,

I suppose it is possible to post it. I will measure and weigh it and get back to you.

Any other takers out there for the other gear? Amazed the kegs are still sitting here.

Troy.

Hey Troy,

Sorry to stuff you around a little but a fellow AHB'er who is local has since offered to lend me his old mash tun (which is better than my 'bucket in bucket tun'). So won't need to get my hands on yours. Surely someone in your area would love to snap it up.

Cheers, Pok

how much would it cost to post kegs to Sydney?

Awesome just what I'm after! Does that mean my offer is too low?

$40 Would be fair considering the keggle is built using a keg that may not be owned by the owner. Just be aware of what you are really "buying". 'keg' part of keggle would have cost the 'owner' nothing most probably, so only cost involved is kettle element(s)...about $10 each + valve (about $10) + anything else included.

hi troy,

if you managed to get a postage cost for the mash tun please let me know, it would be going to 3170 (N.B I had a I won a miracle box that was only $18 posted)

cheers
Matt

The 7 kegs, 3 taps and beer/gas disconnects are all mine! Mine I tells ya! Finally getting into kegging! Yea!

I am organising and paying for the freight. Can anyone specify the dimensions and weight of these kegs please? Planning on them just being glad wrapped together in one bundle of 4 and one bundle of 3 - so what weight and dimensions will these be? The taps and lines in the bundle of 3 would make it the same weight as the bundle of 4 I guess.

So whats left for sale troy?

Hi Guys,

Bandito is right. All kegs and taps are accounted for.
pwarren, you are happy to come and grab the boiler if you want it for free. Just call me on my mobile (listed above somewhere) to arrange a time to come by to grab it.

mxd still haven't gor a postage cost for the tun yet, been too busy.

Troy.

I am organising and paying for the freight. Can anyone specify the dimensions and weight of these kegs please? Planning on them just being glad wrapped together in one bundle of 4 and one bundle of 3 - so what weight and dimensions will these be? The taps and lines in the bundle of 3 would make it the same weight as the bundle of 4 I guess.

So whats left for sale troy?

Why not come up for a visit? Wig and Pen, Zierholz Brewery, crash at a mate's place and go home with kegs and a mild hangover?

Wish I had seen this earlier. I was working at the Brewshop and had a couple in from Bateman's.. they had a big car and a trailer, could have arranged for free shipment.. or maybe a sixer for their troubles...

thanks mate, just let me know if that's ok.

don't worry about postage for me now, I went out and bought the stuff I require.

good luck
Matt

Latest posts

Back