• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Selling Entire All Grain Brewing Gear Inc Kegs Etc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiderpig

Reaction score
Hey all,

Have to sell all my brewing gear - don't ask.... It will be sold in entirity, do not request I sell individual items as you my be offended when I say no. I have for sale the following:
  1. 3 x Fermenters
  2. 1 x 50ltr Esky Mash Tun (Copper Manifold)
  3. Thermometre
  4. Lge Boiling Pot for strike water etc
  5. 50 ltr Kettle
  6. Copper Pipe Immersion Chiller
  7. Bottle Capper
  8. Bottle Tree
  9. Assorted Crown Seal bottles
  10. 2 x Kegs with disconnects etc (of course)
  11. Fridge with 2 x taps already installed and ready to use
  12. Heat/Cold Temp controller for fridge
  13. 2 x Gas Bottles 1 half full, the other empty (can be re-filled at Fire Box Newcastle for under $40)
  14. Dual Guage Regulator
  15. a heap of tried and tested recipes for brewing Pales, APA's, American Browns(My american brown came forth in the NSW Brewing Championships) etc
  16. other stuff I have missed
Basically you get the idea! If you are serious about brewing and want to take it to the next step, this will absolutely get you ready to commence your craft brewing.

I need to sell this ASAP and before I put this onto EBay, thought I ask you chaps first. $450.00 will have this as yours, and it's all ready for collection in Maitland/Newcastle immediately.

I can email you pics if you want, send me an email to [email protected]. My phone number is 0458 2698 571 - its a great buy folks, first in best dressed.

Cheers,

Spiderpig (Troy)

Probably not best to put your phone number up on an open forum (i count 11 numbers in that mobile number??) but its a bargain (as seems to be a lot of stuff on AHB of late) and if anyone would like to expand their brewery, should definitely jump on board quick smart.

Sponge

Very interested, sorry to hear your getting rid of it all.
Just have to see if i can get somehow
Will PM you shortly

Sorry to hear you're selling up...

Sweet jeebus, that's a good deal. Lucky for some NSW brewer.

Im Keen as. so Pm sent.
Will be moving back to aus in June and this will be a perfect setup to start with.
Pickup shouldnt be a problem as my old mans on the central coast.

Stopped myself 2 years ago due to "dont ask" as well, all the best mate and you'll feel like a new man in six months!

$450. Holy crap.

Can't see this lasting long enough for you to get it listed on ebay! Someone's going to get a kick arse deal here.

Hey guys,

SOLD!!!! As many of you have suggested, this has sold!

Thanks to everyone who contacted me, but we have a winner!

Cheers,
Spiderpig

Back