Rouge Beers At Platinum Cellars

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of those Cantillon's feel like they are peeling the enamel off your teeth!
Had the "rose de gambrinus" last week, phew thats sour.....but in a good way

This store is also at North Strathfield, on Concord Rd - which is actually my local :) Both stores owned by the same family, and the guy responsible for bringing the beers in (Adam - one of the sons) is always up for a chat about beer. he alternates between both stores too.

For anyone in Newcastle, there are a fair few left at Warners at the Bay cellars. They have most of the imperial / XS bottles for $32.00 each. There were only 5 or 5 versions of the 650ml bottles in stock, but the storeman said most of the others should be coming in soon. I even gave him my number to call me when they get there.

We flew to Melbourne to get all the Rogue (well not only for this, but it was one of the main reasons) we could get our hands on, and then when I was back in Newcastle MHB told me they were here too, I went the next day and ended up buying all the XS versions I could get me hands on and a bunch of other beers, spent $250.00 easily, oops.

Latest posts

Back