Queensland Beer Appreciation Night March 10th 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bearded-Lady-2.jpg

look like you c&*ts had a good time again! fucked if I know who is who in the photos but still looked fun

Thanks for an awesome night as always Batz and Julie!

Great to see most of you again ;)

Till next time!

Cheers!

You missed a belter of an evening Brad
I hope your car drive was absolutely soupper.

:p

Oh
and
View attachment 52986

:p :p

Mate the drive was pretty great. Overtook 2 cars, one of them was a "proffesional driver" giving someone a few hot laps. Pretty sure the coaching co driver got a good experience. The wife didnt enjoy the trip home though..............she was given commentry of how a trained supercar race car driver takes the corners and that she need not to worry about my late braking as I'm a trained.............blah blah blah :lol:

Sunnys and pillow are mine Batz, I'll get them next time I'm in town.
Why do I still feel seedy?

Why do I still feel seedy?

I think I've identified exactly where the evening took a turn for the worse.
belgians.JPG
Damm that Achel dubbel was nice, and the Bios (reliable memories fade badly about there).
Hand pumped Landlord was another stand out but all of the beers I had were good.

Looks like Nick stole Kev's honey for Banjo too. :icon_chickcheers: Looks like he's trying to be sneaky about it too, but if you look at his arm/hand position and his line of sight, coupled with Banjo's attention.......................................................................
......just sayin, just sayin.

Batz I'd be taking Banjo to the vet for a check up mate. :lol:

Looks like Nick stole Kev's honey for Banjo too. :icon_chickcheers: Looks like he's trying to be sneaky about it too, but if you look at his arm/hand position and his line of sight, coupled with Banjo's attention.......................................................................
......just sayin, just sayin.

Batz I'd be taking Banjo to the vet for a check up mate. :lol:

Why do you think King Brown and me had a definite look in the other direction?

That tap tap tap on the table made out beers flat!

You can see the dirt on my back from my roll around in the long grass earlier with BaaBra.

Why do you think King Brown and me had a definite look in the other direction?

That tap tap tap on the table made out beers flat!
Yep looks like most are try to avoid the elephant in the room. Dan looks disgusted not sure wether its with Nick or Banjo. Others semm rather amused.

Thanks very much Batz and Julie for hosting yet another fine event. Great to catch up with all of you gentlemen, there were way too many good beers to properly try them all. We certainly gave it a good go though.

Andrew and Gav - thanks very much for bringing along some of your loot from the belgian online buy. Please don't take offense when I ask you to never do that again. Holy crap. Nice beers, these belgian things. All very nice until one of the fuckers creeps up behind you and belts you in the head with a lump of wood. I think some of the photos speak for themsleves.

Now....has anyone seen my swag?

You can see the dirt on my back from my roll around in the long grass earlier with BaaBra.

Washed her out, she's ready for the next gig. She said she'll be sleeping in Joe's swag after a lot of Belgians....if they can find it... :eek:

:icon_offtopic:
Did anyone get some photos of the Hop Rocket and Randall in action?

I got a couple of the hop rocket - gimme a bit and I'll try to find them :)

A few others...

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

Cheers!

Washed her out, she's ready for the next gig. She said she'll be sleeping in Joe's swag after a lot of Belgians....if they can find it... :eek:

I'm sure BaaBra was ready to back up on the way home, wasn't she Sean...?

Back