Pub Ratings Site

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Squares

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been doing a little research on Sydney's overall opinions of our AHB pub crawl venues and was quite astonished that most of them have not been rated by one of Australia's most looked at food review sites - Eatability.

Restaurants such as Aria, The Rockpool, Otto's and The Red Lantern are on there - I suggest you check them out.. but some of our beloved pubs do not have so much as a single review!!! (Truly disgusted). Sydney's got more coverage than Melbourne, so I'm appealing to all to visit http://www.eatability.com.au/au/sydney/
and rate the venues we've all been to. Let's help the 'beer unaware' to change their minds. :excl:

I am for a good nosh & a beer Little squares :blink: :huh: :unsure:

Pumpy

Well Pumpy, get on the Eatability website and add some of your favourite drinking holes (other than the garage - I don't think that counts....lol).

There are so many good places missing (not that we want everyone to know about them) but I don't have a problem giving a bad rating to some popular places if their service etc. sucks..... :beer:

Latest posts

Back