Post Christmas Drinks?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz

Reaction score
Gang,

Following the, somewhat, sucess of the last tasting of an AHB case(28 X 750ml bottles from 28 different homebrewers from across NSW) and my fairly recent diagnosis of type 2 diabetes(limits the last bit of brewing!!)....I'm in the AHB 2006 chrissy case...and willing to put it up for a group tasting(60ml from each bottle, then whats left over equally shared).

The swap is taking place in the next 10 days, so suggestions for when to crack it open???

Im leaning toward storing it till Jan 07(this cuts into my 40th celebrations!!) as some of the brews will need to mature; and to get over the Christmas break...

A/What do the rest of you think???

B/Who wants in?

Linz,

I'm none to sure of my movements post Christmas. Could be in Vic till Feb (maybe longer). Would be a good day! :beer:

Linz,
To minimise the risk of any more type 2 amongst fellow brewers, i am willing to take the case for the team.
:p

na, just joshn.........count me in :)

Im willing to host the venue again Linz as long as pumpy brings the pizza

Thanks for that Franko......

So, Pumpy, are you going to make those great pizzas again???

Yep I will make the pizzas better make more this time you lot scoffed em so quick .

Pumpy :)

OK ...time to start thinking about a date for this event, the cases are in my garage 'ageing' away.

Im leaning towards the earlier part of January, while most are still on holidays and it doesnt clash with birthday celebrations.

Also as someone mentioned elsewhere..this event contains free beer, you dont have to supply any(some nibbles and a bit of meat for Franko's BBQ is usually enough).

Come along, taste beers and discuss them

Is everyone going away on the Australia day long weekend????(ok, changed my mind on the timing)

Frank, more importantly, are you going away on the Aus day w/end??

Since its naturally occuring on a Friday...3 day weekend..and I should
be allowed to drink again after my 40th the week before....

any votes for another weekend??

So it looks like its going to be Franko, HBW.com, Pumpy, Little Squares and Myself for the tasting....

Anyone else??

Is the OZday weekend good for peoples??....

Bet Jase is going to be on the Sth coast..!!!

Back