Poor Customer Service From Auscrown

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've sent my trusty friends a fax this morning ... lets see what happens

As discussed during our telephone conversation on 22 May 2012, you have not supplied the goods as ordered.

I request that you send me the goods as ordered, which I confirm as being a one ring burner.

The incorrect goods delivered are awaiting your collection, from the address you delivered them to, with a clearly marked label bearing your details. This address is a business address and your parcel can be collected anytime between 9am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday.

If you are unable to supply the ordered product, kindly arrange for a full refund of my payment, including postage.

If I am not in receipt of either the ordered goods or a full refund by COB on Wednesday 30 May 2012, I will open a dispute with my credit card issuer, who has advised that they will investigate this matter.

Same here, but only 1 quote. Poor customer service. :beerbang:

I don't think that form is connected to anyone...

Pick up the phone and call them, awesome service within minutes

Good letter Don, i hope you get the response you want. i thought them sending a post pack and you send it back was fair too. As for company policies they can have what ever they want but at the end of the day it doesn't mean a thing if it doesn't comply with consumer laws. It is frustrating and hopefully they might have another look at there policy, because from other post they seem to be quite helpful most the time. anyway good luck

social justice has prevailed

i received a full refund within a couple of hours of sending the fax

it is indeed a travesty that should have been dealt with at the onset

Did you get to keep the 2 ring burner, then you just need to find a way to make it work

i have no need for the burner, its not what i wanted

if they dont collect it i will pass it on to the salvos with a gift card "courtesy of auscrown"

So have you scored a free burner?

received an email from auscrown today ...

Hi xxxxxxx,
Thank you for your fax dated 24th May 2012.
Please find the refund receipt of $47.20 to your Visa card processed on 24/05/2012.
As a goodwill gesture, you are welcome to keep the C30LP with hose and regulator free of charge. Please contact me if you wish to discuss this matter further.

Kind regards
xxxxx xxxxx | Sales & Marketing Manager

This burner is going up for auction, with the highest bidder to pledge their money to starlight childrens foundation

Latest posts

Back