Phoenix Beer Wholesale To Public [perth]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerbrewer76543

Reaction score
From the International Beer Shop newsletter:

IBS #2 ???!
A recent move to new offices in Morley has given our sister company / partner in crime Phoenix Beers enough room to open a new storefront for their entire range.

Phoenix
import many of our premium beers and ciders, and will be opening the wholesale direct to the public store in the next month. It will stock lines such as: Weihenstephaner, Sierra Nevada, Landlord, Wells & Youngs, Henneys, Stassen, Dupont, Domain Dupont Ciders, St Bernardus, St Peters, Haandbryggeriet, De Molen, Weltenburger, Cantillon, Lindemans + much more.

Licensing requirements necessitate a 9L minimum purchase (around one case) per person across the entire range. Prices will well and truly reflect this minimum purchase.

Phoenix are looking for a full time employee to run the store. The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, friendly, reliable and with the capacity to show initiative. Previous experience in the liquor industry and a sound knowledge of beer is beneficial. The job does require some weekend and evening work but for the most part will be normal Monday - Friday office hours.

Interested parties should email a resume complete with cover letter to Daniel: [email protected]

Would anyone in Perth be interested in a case split? Might be a cheaper way of trying some of those delicious beers out there :)

I'll be up for it sounds like a good opportunity to broaden my horizons more while keeping a few $ in my pocket

Latest posts

Back