• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Perth - Various Equipment Sale - Help Biz Move

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bizier

Petite Mutant
Reaction score
Bizfly.jpg

The caterpillar known as Biz has been hanging in a professional brewing chrysalis for a few years and is ready to blossom into a glorious greater northern emperor cabbage moth. This translates to: I am heading back east and then OS and desperately need to jettison some gear.

Pickup Perth (Freo) ONLY!

Bargains to be had:

THIS mash tun, I have a copper ring sparge distributor rather than the 'H' one which came with it.
Bought $300, make me an offer.

Digital Stir Plate with power supply, stirbar and 3L Simax erlenmeyer (conical) flask. $50

6.8kg CO2 Cylinder - Aluminium, Unbranded "Mykegonlegs Style" (light green, no logos). "Catalina" manufacturer mark impressed on bottle and handle). Currently approx 13.5kg total weight according to bathroom scales (so approx 5kg+ according to MKOL empty weight spec of 8.35kg). $200

Bottle tree, 80 capacity - $15
Bench capper - $15

Porkert grain mill (corona) - $50

23L Glass Carboy. Comes with ghetto demijohn style safety basket. Please note that this needs a good clean. - $35

2 x RO filter housings + 2 x 10" water filter housings $20 for lot.

Potentially more to come.

Hi Biz,

Interested in the RO stuff. Is it a complete kit and is it reverse osmosis or the 2 stage filter type?

Good luck with the move

O-beer-wan-kenobi said:
Hi Biz,

Interested in the RO stuff. Is it a complete kit and is it reverse osmosis or the 2 stage filter type?

Good luck with the move
Simply the housings you'll need membranes, filters, fittings and hoses. Might be able to rummage some further bits together to assist. Let me know if you're still interested.

Interested in bench capper. What's your availability?

6.8kg CO2 Cylinder - Aluminium, Unbranded "Mykegonlegs Style" (light green, no logos). "Catalina" manufacturer mark impressed on bottle and handle). Currently approx 13.5kg total weight according to bathroom scales (so approx 5kg+ according to MKOL empty weight spec of 8.35kg).

I'll do $150 ONO

Any takers?

It's a shame you're leaving us, Biz, but I hope whatever is around the corner for you equals greatness. Have to have a beer before you go, man.

And I think your moth would look like this-

silence_of_the_lambs_expl.jpg

Beers tomorrow on South Beach Freo from 1-2 if you are interested old chum. I have been too busy trying to dig up out of my hole to arrange anything exciting.

5 x Corny kegs @ $60 apiece - "as is" i.e. will need cleaning
1 x 9L newish Italian one @ $90

Latest posts

Back