• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Perth: Shed clearout

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought the lot would have been snapped up by now,cheap as . .cheers..spog..

Yep, that would be an 18 gal.

Pity I have just built and set up my V3 only a few weeks or I would of grabbed the lot.

If the 18 is still here after the weekend Ill have to twist my own arm.

Does the 80L keg have a hole drilled for a fitting, or does it have a fitting welded to it? Same question for the 50L I guess...

Hi all,

The big keg might be 18 gallons, I'm not sure... The bloke who sold it to me said it was 80 litres but I've never measured. The big keg has the top cut off and the base is drilled for 2 heating elements. The side is drilled for a tap. False bottom is 12 inch store bough riveted to the keg top in a hodge podge unfinished state.

The small keg is drilled on the side for a tap and the top is cut neatly to fit a glass lid (included if you can find it in the shed). Can't remember if it is drilled for an element or not.

All gear is priced to clear for quick sale.

Cheers

Hi All,

Status update. The following items are still available (Items 5,8 & 9 are pending collection)

6. 50L Keg MLT / Kettle bare with lid $50

[SIZE=11pt]7. 80L Keg MLT / Kettle with false bottom $100[/SIZE]

10. 50L red esky with foam filled lid $20 (no pics)

[SIZE=11pt]11. Insulation box for above esky FREE (no pics)[/SIZE]

Cheers

L_Bomb said:
Hi all,

The big keg might be 18 gallons, I'm not sure... The bloke who sold it to me said it was 80 litres but I've never measured. The big keg has the top cut off and the base is drilled for 2 heating elements. The side is drilled for a tap. False bottom is 12 inch store bough riveted to the keg top in a hodge podge unfinished state.

The small keg is drilled on the side for a tap and the top is cut neatly to fit a glass lid (included if you can find it in the shed). Can't remember if it is drilled for an element or not.

All gear is priced to clear for quick sale.

Cheers
If its a old swan keg it works out at ~ 78L to overflow

Latest posts

Back