• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[per] Converted Keg, Cfc, 70 Qt Coleman Extreme Mash Tun And Stir Plat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neal32

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just upgraded to a 4v HERMS setup and also my counter flow chiller hence these are surplus to my requirements. All items can be picked up from Palmyra.

My converted keg. The tap is welded in and I have been using this as my Brew Kettle for the last year. $50. Beerstone included for free.

My mash tun. It's a Coleman Extreme 70 qt esky that has been converted using all stainless parts. Never close to having a stuck sparge. $150.

My CFC. Pretty ghetto but very effective. Drops the wort down to 24-28 Degrees with the Brew Kettle tap wide open, the fridge takes the last few degrees off in no longer than 4 hours. $50.

Stir Plate. Runs off a 19VDc powerpack and the fan is 20cm. Awesome and actually probably better than my AC 'upgrade'. Spun any amount of liquid in my 3 litre flask easily. $15. Sold, pending pickup

To the lucky buyers, you are entitled to a free beer and if you want it some 5.2 buffer I have and don't need anymore. First in, best dressed.

keg_1.jpg

keg_2.jpg

keg_3.jpg

keg_4.jpg

MT_1.jpg

MT_2.jpg

MT_3.jpg

CFC_1.jpg

CFC_2.jpg

If I don't get any bites here it will be then advertised on Gumtree, then Ebay.

Cheers,

Neal

stirplate_1.jpg

stirplate_2.jpg

Hey guys,

Just upgraded to a 4v HERMS setup and also my counter flow chiller hence these are surplus to my requirements. All items can be picked up from Palmyra.

My converted keg. The tap is welded in and I have been using this as my Brew Kettle for the last year. $50. Beerstone included for free.

My mash tun. It's a Coleman Extreme 70 qt esky that has been converted using all stainless parts. Never close to having a stuck sparge. $150.

My CFC. Pretty ghetto but very effective. Drops the wort down to 24-28 Degrees with the Brew Kettle tap wide open, the fridge takes the last few degrees off in no longer than 4 hours. $50.

Stir Plate. Runs off a 19VDc powerpack and the fan is 20cm. Awesome and actually probably better than my AC 'upgrade'. Spun any amount of liquid in my 3 litre flask easily. $15.

To the lucky buyers, you are entitled to a free beer and if you want it some 5.2 buffer I have and don't need anymore. First in, best dressed.

Stir plate back for sale.

I should add that all items are pickup only. I may consider postage if there is no interest.

Hi mate was wondering if the brew kettle would be suitable with biab with gas heating.... did you use submergible electric? i would be a bit worried about the insulation catching on fire? if not i'm very interested and only live just up the road B) .

Pm sent re stir plate if you still have it.

Hey guys,

Stir Plate. Runs off a 19VDc powerpack and the fan is 20cm. Awesome and actually probably better than my AC 'upgrade'. Spun any amount of liquid in my 3 litre flask easily. $15. Sold, pending pickup

Only the Mash Tun and Stir Plate remaining.

Back