Oak Barrels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The three sisters...

barrels1.jpg

Must be something serious in those if they have Padlocks on them!

How about Victoria. Any cheap sources that anyone is aware of?

R

Curious to know what you can do with a 4 pint cask that is worth the effort and wort?
Fark all with beer I would say but that is not the only size they make.
I was thinking port or spirits for this size and I posted the 2L jobbies of an example of how cheap they were - six of the whoers for that price!
They make 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20 and 50L good looking doo-hickies at a great price. You decide what size looks crap. Personally I think they look good but have crap taps.

Hey, if anyone goes looking for the ones I posted about just out of Mount Barker in the Adelaide hills, its probably a good idea to do it on the weekend. Not sure they put them out every day. They were good looking barrels and pretty big for $50.

Curious to know what you can do with a 4 pint cask that is worth the effort and wort?

Perhaps with the six barrel deal you could make a miniature Burton union system that could use to fill a 9L party keg :)

Fark all with beer I would say but that is not the only size they make.
I was thinking port or spirits for this size and I posted the 2L jobbies of an example of how cheap they were - six of the whoers for that price!
They make 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20 and 50L good looking doo-hickies at a great price. You decide what size looks crap. Personally I think they look good but have crap taps.

Ahh, I understand you now. Useful sizes for brewing appear to be a lot more more expensive, and the postage makes the local product more competitive.

Perhaps with the six barrel deal you could make a miniature Burton union system that could use to fill a 9L party keg :)

:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back