Nswabc 2011 Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update guys (sorry I missed this until now), there was a delay with some of the parcels being posted but they have ALLbeen sent as of today. If you do not recieve them by Wednesday, please let me know here or at [email protected]

Also, just waiting on the finer details of the presenting of your beers at Bitter & Twisted before sending you out an info email. Hopefully that will be tonight. As it will be coming from a public mailer, please check your trash as well.

Apologies for any inconvenience and I hope this does not interrupt your brewing plans for AABC or for B&T.

Cheers,

Tony

Hey Schooey, do you know if there are any drop off points for NSW entries into AABC?

I'm not sure, might be best to contact the organisers and see if they have anything in mind.

Received my feedback sheets today and two fantastic glasses for 1st in Cat. thanks to all judges and organisers.

Can anyone confirm that 2nd and 3rd places do not recieve prizes only certificates?

cheers

Sorry Matt, winner takes all only.... :) There are also some vouchers and other details for category winners that are still being finalised. Should be to the tune of about $50/win.

I can confiram, at this stage, the HUB stand at the Bitter and Twisted Festival will be going ahead. All category winners will be asked to re-brew a corny of their winning beer (or something else if time doesn't permit) for the festival. What do you get out of it? Free entry into the festival for the two days as well as some bonus beer tickets to try other beers at the festival. So if you won a category, and you want to attend, get brewing!

Details soon...

Ahhhhh i was very happy to find a box at my place yesterday

Contains a lovely glass trophy with "BEST PALE ALE" etched in the front (which will take a proud place at my bar) and all score sheets returned.

Great trophy, great judge feedback, obviously provided by a great club from a well run comp!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE HUB and thankyou!

:super: :super: :icon_cheers:

Received my feedback sheets today and two fantastic glasses for 1st in Cat. thanks to all judges and organisers.

Can anyone confirm that 2nd and 3rd places do not recieve prizes only certificates?

cheers

Yep. Only certificates for 2nd and 3rd.

Max

Coming up to a month since this post, thought I would ask if there are any further developments on the prizes etc?

Cheers

Sorry Matt, winner takes all only.... :) There are also some vouchers and other details for category winners that are still being finalised. Should be to the tune of about $50/win.

I can confiram, at this stage, the HUB stand at the Bitter and Twisted Festival will be going ahead. All category winners will be asked to re-brew a corny of their winning beer (or something else if time doesn't permit) for the festival. What do you get out of it? Free entry into the festival for the two days as well as some bonus beer tickets to try other beers at the festival. So if you won a category, and you want to attend, get brewing!

Details soon...

Well I think the time for waiting and hoping that these "VOUCHERS" will one day turn up has long passed!! As we are now past 4 months since this post, I really feel that a massive please explain is overdue from the Hunter United Brewers. I have tried in vain to contact Schooey and also the HUB Club President but to no evail. Due to the lack of communication it really leaves one to assume that something untoward has occurred.

Would anyone who has anything to say on this issue like to chime in at all?????

Cheers

I have been contacted by the HUB President who is attempting to resolve this issue.

Cheers

Back