Nomograph Application

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Page dead?

nomograph.png

I'm already onto it. Found this out the other day. My web server provider has recently upgraded their infrastructure and a few things are currently not working.

Sorry for the delay guys, but just finally got everything back up and running. http://nomograph.babbrewers.com

My host ISP did a shocking job at the transition to their new server infrastructure and I had a million broken things to fix. They did give me a hand to get things running again.

That is awesome, thanks a million!

Brilliant app, any chance of a downloadable copy of it?

:D

thanks
Bjorn

Sorry for the delay guys, but just finally got everything back up and running. http://nomograph.babbrewers.com

Sorry to say that it's not working for me Chad. :(
Windows XP with Internet Explorer 8. JAVA Standard Edition Version 6 Update 20 (Build 1.6.0_20-b02).
Wouldn't mind a downloadable copy too if that's at all possible? :beer:

TP

Not loading, sits there with the java circle going round'n'round

Firefox 3.6.2
Java 6 Standard

<start edit>

Just installed release 20 of Java 6, getting a little further, but still not working, see second image

<end edit>

NomographNotLoading.png

NomographNotLoading2.png

I've always had the same problem as above, using firefox and IE, BEFORE the transition. But it works for me now (after a longish load).

Nice work.

Just tested again and it's still loading. Using Firefox 3.5 and IE 8.0

Working here with chrome.

There are no future plans for a downloadable app :(

Working here with chrome.

There are no future plans for a downloadable app :(

I'd be happy to look into coding a downloadable version, that is if you guys were open to it

Cheers Rob.

Running Firefox 3.6.3
Running Java Console 1.6.0_17

She loads! :icon_cheers:

i know there was an issue with firefox no longer supporting certain add ons for java.

try uninstalling ALL the java addons Tools> add ons

Then updating firefox to the current version and give that a crack. If it requires any updates, update and she should work.

I'm getting the same problems as above, just installed java after a clean install.

I'd be happy to look into coding a downloadable version, that is if you guys were open to it

Cheers Rob.

Please do not.

I have not asked JPs permission to reproduce his nomograph in a downloadable app.

I also would not appreciate someone else reproducing my work.

I have rebuilt the Nomograph using 1.6.0_21 and it has been running fine on Chrome, Mozilla and Explorer. If you are having any problems with it please try updating java (java.com), if that doesnt work then let me know.

And big ups to Chad for doing the BABBs side of things :beer:

Cheers
Jye

Latest posts

Back