• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Nitrogen Co2 Mixer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEVENALI

Reaction score
OK here it is up for grabs nitrogen co2 gas mixer on board with all 5 regs,attach your co2 and nitrogen cylinders and it mixes the gas 30/70 percent 45/55 percent
and 70/30 percent thats Guiness largers and beers to perfection creamy heads.this board will run a small pub Ive had it for 5 years without a hickup,I have moved to a very small unit so its for sale $1000 the postage will be a bit steep as its heavy but I will help in any way I can,pick up would be Esplanade Scarness Hervey Bay

GAS_BOARD_001.jpg

OK here it is up for grabs nitrogen co2 gas mixer on board with all 5 regs,attach your co2 and nitrogen cylinders and it mixes the gas 30/70 percent 45/55 percent
and 70/30 percent thats Guiness largers and beers to perfection creamy heads.this board will run a small pub Ive had it for 5 years without a hickup,I have moved to a very small unit so its for sale $1000 the postage will be a bit steep as its heavy but I will help in any way I can,pick up would be Esplanade Scarness Hervey Bay
sorry thats 30% co2 55% co2 and 75%co2

003.JPG

damn!
Keen as... just no cash at the moment.
if this is still available in two weeks I'll take it...

damn!
Keen as... just no cash at the moment.
if this is still available in two weeks I'll take it...
post me if you want it I will hold it for two weeks if not sold here,it was going in the trading post this morning.
I have to tell you that it is very heavy and will need a courier,the good news is its bloody wonderful it would run a small pub without a hassle
I had kegs of Guiness, larger and Hahn super dry on it in the last few years its was the best beer anywhere around and very precise,
Good luck it would be great to see it go to a good home.

bar_under_4.jpg

post me if you want it I will hold it for two weeks if not sold here,it was going in the trading post this morning.
I have to tell you that it is very heavy and will need a courier,the good news is its bloody wonderful it would run a small pub without a hassle
I had kegs of Guiness, larger and Hahn super dry on it in the last few years its was the best beer anywhere around and very precise,
Good luck it would be great to see it go to a good home.
well done mate I have just posted it to you I know you will love it there are just not too many of them in private hands
it pours the best stout lagers and beers I have ever had

Back