New Years Eve - So Whats On Tap?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm still getting through the Kolsch.......Heffe,wit ect.gone.

Only Kolsch and a Belgian dark on tap,and I wont be touching the Belgian at 30 degrees.I like my Belgians from June- October.Or least 20 degrees cooler then now.

Happy Hogmanay

WHAHAAAAYYYY it's a little sqyre on the way?......maybe ? ....

Just got back from bbq acrosss road.

keg & gas bottle on shop trolley BIG hit.....

Big green bullet hell adds a few notches to belt......

what a suprise....:)

neighbourhood now sedated

guaranteed sleep in tomorrow......................

happy new year everybody.....:D

On tap? Nothing - just bottles. ;)

This year we're invited an we'll have commercial beer (I guess Radeberger and Lbzer). The host will get some bottles of home brew as present... ;)

Alex

WHAHAAAAYYYY it's a little sqyre on the way?......maybe ? ....

Nah, false alarm...
pretty sober night actually.. :(
Mrs Sqyre got a late arvo invite to the club to blow a couple of hungee on the pokies...
and she turned it down.. :eek:
so she must of thought she was getting ready to pop..

Probably that fart brewing, that woke me and the neighbourhood at 2 am... :lol:

Having a few beers to make up for it today..
before i start tommorrows New Year Resolution..(Check my Blog)
Yes i know its a day late..

Sqyre..

Nah, false alarm...
pretty sober night actually.. :(
Mrs Sqyre got a late arvo invite to the club to blow a couple of hungee on the pokies...
and she turned it down.. :eek:
so she must of thought she was getting ready to pop..

Probably that fart brewing, that woke me and the neighbourhood at 2 am... :lol:

Having a few beers to make up for it today..
before i start tommorrows New Year Resolution..(Check my Blog)
Yes i know its a day late..
Sqyre..

Just remember - "What doesn't kill ya - will only make you slimmer" (or thirstier)
Good luck with the plan :)
Exercise, now there's a thought... I've pumped up the bike tyres - mavbe I should ride it?

Just got back after a roadtrip with the family to Brisbane and back over the last 10 days, and it is a pleasure to sit down at the taps and sample everything :p
I also picked up some fine belgians in BrisVegas including La Trappe Quadrupel, so if I last the night then that may get a start.

Doc

Hi Doc,

The local Liquor Land had La Trappe Blond on the shelf. A reasonable price for a 6.5% ABV Belgian style too. It's brewed in Holland.

I picked up one stubby for a treat last night. I stayed off it so I could turn out should there be a fire ... nothing.

Happy new year!

Scott

Well I was drinking Trumer Pils at the Austrian club

I enjoyed a very undercabonated JSGA clone, then a Ruddles County Ale, and a Gouden Carolus Classic (beautiful) while watching some dvds.

New years day I had one of those Lucky Beers - bloody terrible, but now I finally have a fat buddha bottle! Yippee.

Happy New Year

we smashed 3 kegs between about 15 of us plus countless slabs/wine/port/champers that people brought over. we were still drinking at 8am new years day. i now feel like my brain is fermenting.

Back