new old bloke on the old block

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onemore

Reaction score
I am new here, and I would like to thank each and every one of you for getting me on here. That is because I have learnt so much in the different threads. I am only a k&k brewer at the moment, but hoping to move to biab in near future. Biab is what has got me in, at the moment no questions, as I have learnt so much through the threads. Again I thank each and every one of you for getting me to where I am in my brewing. Mind you I am still learning.
I have noticed a lot of you do not weld, or cannot do handyman jobs. No I am definitely not having a go at you, I am prepared to help you, as I have a welder, and angle grinders, and numerous other tools. I am not a tradesman, but I am prepared to have a go.
I have a good sense of humour (was a truck driver) easy going. Again unbeknown to you, you have all helped me in some way, so I say thank you again, I also apologise if any of this is not in theright place,
onemore

PS I do not know how to download photos, I am not that edumacated :)

my apologies to you and Warra, i sent twice, but i think i know what i am doin g know, again my apologies

Latest posts

Back