new old bloke on the old block

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onemore

Reaction score
I am new here, and I would like to thank each and every one of you for getting me on here. That is because I have learnt so much in the different threads. I am only a k&k brewer at the moment, but hoping to move to biab in near future. Biab is what has got me in, at the moment no questions, as I have learnt so much through the threads. Again I thank each and every one of you for getting me to where I am in my brewing. Mind you I am still learning.
I have noticed a lot of you do not weld, or cannot do handyman jobs. No I am definitely not having a go at you, I am prepared to help you, as I have a welder, and angle grinders, and numerous other tools. I am not a tradesman, but I am prepared to have a go.
I have a good sense of humour (was a truck driver) easy going. Again unbeknown to you, you have all helped me in some way, so I say thank you again, I also apologise if any of this is not in theright place,
onemore

PS I do not know how to download photos, I am not that edumacated :)

G'day mate. Welcome to AHB. Enjoy your brewing journey.

Uploading photos is easy, this is what I do:

Upload photo from my camera onto the PC via my camera software.
Export from camera program to my PC desktop.
In the Reply block at the end of a thread, click on "More Reply Options".
Click on "Browse" in the attach files section.
Select Desktop, and click to select the photo you want, and click "Open".
The link to the photo will appear under "Attach Files".
Then click "Attach This File".

The photo will appear in your post.

It really is quite easy, not as complicated as it reads.

thank you Warra, much appreciated, but some how i work with Murphys law if it can go wrong it will :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back