• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

New Bench Capper

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

appius

Reaction score
I've had this up on here before but life got a bit busy and didnt end up selling.

Brand new never used bench bottle capper. I bought the capper prior to buying a load of grolsch bottles which thus made it redundant. Make an offer and i'll see how it goes. Reserve the usual rights and the location is in 4103 brisbane.

Im after around $30
Cheers,

Appius

IMG_8936.JPG

IMG_8937.JPG

Yeah i bought this for about that too.. Ive listed this on ebay now...

Good thing to hold onto, i havnt used mine for bottling a batch since September 2008! The only time it gets a run is bottling for comps. They are solid as a rock!

Good thing to hold onto, i havnt used mine for bottling a batch since September 2008! The only time it gets a run is bottling for comps. They are solid as a rock!

Yeah normally i would hold onto it but i move to the UK in a week and a bit so i need to get rid of it...

I'm getting stalked by these things. Whenever anyone hears that I do home brew, they seem to want to give me a capper. I have three.

Fantastic step up from the old hammer and capper days. Well worth the investment if you don't have one.

Haven't you left yet Appius?

I'm getting stalked by these things. Whenever anyone hears that I do home brew, they seem to want to give me a capper. I have three.

Fantastic step up from the old hammer and capper days. Well worth the investment if you don't have one.

Haven't you left yet Appius?

Nah mate i leave on the 28th! Looking forward to it. Got much on for xmas?

$73?? i got mine chucked in for nothing when i bought a fermenter pack from G&G

Oh hang on now looking at that package maybe it was built into the price :unsure:

Latest posts

Back