Moo Brew 2008 Vintage Stout

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curry

Reaction score
I read that this limited release is selling at $25 a bottle. Apparently 800-900 of the 1515 bottles available have already been sold.

"It's an imperial stout with a round mouth feel. It's got a lot of dark, roasted malt, which brings a chocolate flavor and the oak balanced that out. It's also got 7.95 percent alcohol, so you get a little bit of a heat toward the end,"

I can't find anything about the 2008 version of their website, anyone got any ideas as to where to get this one?

SMH Article

Sorry about that.

I did do a search but as moo is only 3 letters it wasn't accepted as a valid search and then my further search skills must have failed me.

Cheers

Curry

Yeah, the search engine can be difficult, use the google version of it, seems to work better.

I've got a bottle headed this way, if you bought it last year you get the same number or numbers offered to you again so they are probably waiting for this process to finish before offering the rest for sale,
anyone know where to get the Dark Ale in Sydney?

Back