Melbourne's 2012 Good Beer Week

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was al set to volunteer at Gabs on Fri , then a free sesh Saturday....
Missuss dropped a kichen knife on her foot 3 weeks ago and severed a tendon and the emergency op was not successfull....
So they have now booked in surgery for Fri morning....
I'm looking after our one year old....
Mrs is immobile for 48 hrs....
Am I farqued off ?
You betcha.......
Shit Farq Mutha Farka person
Following weekend , i also et to babysit as she has volunteeerd at an australian Breastfeeding thing...but oh no...she can't cancel that...i reckon she should...we could stay home and be ******* MISERABLE together....
Rant off...
F

Morrison Brewery, Irish Red Ale and Irish Stout on tap at The Courthouse Hotel from Saturday!

Cheers!

Bacchus Brewing's (Ross) Qld Ale, Rum Porter and Red Belly Black and 4 Hearts Brewing (WSC) Pale Ale, Summer Wheat, IPA, Coal Mioners Stout and Wein Lager pouring all week at the Baden Powell in Collingwoood.

Sounds like you could have used the free beer they were giving away last night ... but I didn't see you there.
(Hope your Missuss gets well with the next op - for both your sakes)
Wolfy,
I didn't go last night...i was at a Westgate commitee meeting !

Just got the GABS volunteer roster, I'll be back-stage looking after the kegs and stuff for Container two: Malt end (left) at the Friday and Saturday day-time sessions, and then enjoying a beer or three at the Friday and Saturday night sessions - so come say 'hi' if you're going to be there.

Container 1 Bar 2. serving in the Hoppy Beer end.

I'm heading to the GABS tonight (Friday) and Sunday arvo/night. Would be great to have a chat to some home brewers!

Finally, knock-off time and time for a beer :chug: It's been a hard afternoon watching all these GABS/GBT tweets and posts coming through!

Arriving tomorrow morning and going to both of tomorrow's GABS sessions. Will be winging it the rest of the time until Wednesday at this stage!

Cheers,
tallie

Finally, knock-off time and time for a beer :chug: It's been a hard afternoon watching all these GABS/GBT tweets and posts coming through!

Arriving tomorrow morning and going to both of tomorrow's GABS sessions. Will be winging it the rest of the time until Wednesday at this stage!

Cheers,
tallie

Cheers,
tallie
Kris, let's touch base during GABS. I haven't finalised the various things I'm doing during the day but want to check out some of the Pint of Origins etc. so let's make some plans at GABS, and then forget them, and make the same ones, or possibly new ones...

As a general message, if anyone is interested in catching up for a drink PM me if I don't see you around the place, or else hopefully I'll run into some of you at an event or two along the way...

Beers
A very excited bconnery

on again off again.brought ticket today and as i walked away checked it was for the sat night not the sat arvo went back and changed it.
will more than likely be wandering around in a brooklyn brewery t shirt hanging out with Alex from little creatures he is speaking at 1.30pm i believe.glad to chat.

We'll bring back photos for you winkle :p

Kris, let's touch base during GABS. I haven't finalised the various things I'm doing during the day but want to check out some of the Pint of Origins etc. so let's make some plans at GABS, and then forget them, and make the same ones, or possibly new ones...

Sounds like a plan. Or multiple plans! Either way, sounds good :)

Cheers,
tallie

Will be heading to the Great Norther saturday arvo/night (and probably as often as possible) to drink feral beer to my hearts content. Also going to GABS on Sunday, psyched.

As previously mentioned if you see the face on the left its me.

4 Pines T-shirt

Hops+
Water+
Malt+
Yeast.

Off to GABS evenig session tomorrow. Pumped> Have to pull up for brekkie cookin with the kids for the missus.

At this stage (unconfirmed) I will be at the james squire thingamajig on Sunday 13th daytime and the station hotel/footscray thing Monday eve at 7.

Probably wearing a black t-shirt with a band name/logo on it for the squire thing. Not sure if I have to dress up fancy for the monday but otherwise shaved head if I get around to it, balding microphone if I don't, tallish, skinny, wasps tattooed on my inner forearm.

Say hello if you don't hate me, kiss me if you do. Full, with tongue.

Hands on crotch not allowed.

Thank my plans are now final,

GABS for the Sat arvo sessions tomorrow
Home Brewer to Pro Brewer Monday
Guide to Extreme Beers Wednesday
Beer Brekkie Thursday
System Wars Sunday

and any spare time in between spent with SWMBO while we are on leave.

NFI what I'll be wearing but if I see any one that might belong to AHB I'll say hello.

Holy shit.... er... frek me ther is some good beer there

I knew it was time to leave when I paddeled the chubby bouncer on the butt...

:icon_chickcheers:

Latest posts

Back