Maurrays 2ipa In Stubbies!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where in Brisbane (pref northside) would be the best bet to get some of the 2IPA today.

I've got someone going down there today and can probably convince them to make a stop for me. :)

Only catch is I'd want to be fairly sure that it's in stock.

Cellars in Bellevue Hill have stock but Platinum Cellars Concord wont have till next mid - late next ...
as I found out today. guess i'll have to finish my swap case this weekend instead

Also stocking fresh SNPA...and more US beers to come

Spoke to the Brisbane city Drinx store last night, they assured me that it was only out in the champagne bottles.

It's nice to be able to tell people who should know where the pallet of beer has been sent, what is in the pallet of beers and that it was released a week ago.

Sounds to me like the other Drinx stores will be the go.

Kev

To contradict myself, I just spoke to the Woody Point Drinx store who say the pallet hasn't arrived!!

???

Any clues?

Any Brisbane sightings?

Kev

I only found the 750ml ones too. Sorry, I should have said that..

To contradict myself, I just spoke to the Woody Point Drinx store who say the pallet hasn't arrived!!

???

Any clues?

Any Brisbane sightings?

Kev

Pallet was sent last Wednesday. It arrived in Brisbane last Thursday to my knowledge.

Shawn.
Murray's Craft Brewing Co.

Correct Shawn, I spoke with them last week and it arrived at the Full Moon Hotel in Shorncliffe. They're meant to be distributed this week, I just left my number with one of the stores to call when it's in.

Far out, finally got my hands on 2x4 packs today and one of the Porter. Guys, head to Drinx Central as they have a few cartons in stock - the store guy had to actually drive up to Shorncliffe and grab them himself 2 DAYS AGO!!!

The Full Moon sent one carton to the Camp Hill store which is sold out (obviously).

Be best to make a phone call to ensure you don't miss out. Contact numbers and stores at www.drinx.com.au

Looking forward to tonight.

Far out, finally got my hands on 2x4 packs today and one of the Porter. Guys, head to Drinx Central as they have a few cartons in stock - the store guy had to actually drive up to Shorncliffe and grab them himself 2 DAYS AGO!!!

The Full Moon sent one carton to the Camp Hill store which is sold out (obviously).

Be best to make a phone call to ensure you don't miss out. Contact numbers and stores at www.drinx.com.au

Looking forward to tonight.

My missus drank the last of my porter supply, bloody nice stuff :( . I'll have to resupply, thanks Kram

Tried this beer the other night. Picked up a 4 pack from Liquor on Parade. What a great beer. I was expecting it to be more hop forward but to my delight it was much more balanced.

I wish this was easily available as I would definately by more.

Is it available anywhere local on tap?

Kabooby :)

AFAIK

The only places that have it on tap are the two Murray's pubs, being Taylors Arms and Port Stephens Winery.

The only other places that might be potentials, are the Sackville Hotel in Balmain, and The Local Taphouse, whenever it opens up in Darlinghurst.

Just too hard to come by isn't it

I really enjoy all of there beers.

Might be time for a road trip to Port Stephens :rolleyes:

Tried this beer the other night. Picked up a 4 pack from Liquor on Parade. What a great beer. I was expecting it to be more hop forward but to my delight it was much more balanced.

I wish this was easily available as I would definately by more.

Is it available anywhere local on tap?

No, but i believe it will be soon. As this website suggests when their Darlinghurst locale opens it will be on tap.

It is meant to open sometime in January. Very excited!!!!
:beer:

That's it, im moving next door to that place. That looks fantastic

kabooby :super:

Did you notice if there was much stock there? Keen to try this....

damn! :angry:
They are a client of my brothers so he is going to ask if he has anymore...

Back